Unparalleled wireless reliability or create a Home Theater setup
BOOST provides enterprise-grade wireless performance for your Sonos system so you get unparalleled reliability – even in homes that are known to have wireless connectivity problems.
SAY GOODBYE TO WIRELESS RELIABILITY PROBLEMS
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralizes network interference from other wireless devices
- Also works to wirelessly connect PLAYBAR with SUB and rear speakers
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.3” (H) x 4.5” (W) x 4.5” (D); 33 mm (H) x 115mm (W) x 115 mm (D)|
|Product finish||White / High quality poly-carbonate material|
|Sonos-designed||Enterprise-grade wireless performance designed and built by Sonos from the ground up.|
|Wireless connectivity||SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.|
|Network bridging||2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive.|
|Connect button||Simple, one button setup.|
|Power Supply||Custom designed power supply cable, AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable|
|TOP-PANEL LIGHT||Indicates BOOST status|
|RECOMMENDED MOUNTING SCREW||English – American standard #6 round head screw; Metric – M3.5 round head screw|
|Weight||0.42 lb (6.8 oz) (0.191 kg)|
|Storage temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) <35% Relative Humidity|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.