Wirelessly stream music to your home theater, stereo and more.
The Sonos ZonePlayer 90 lets you play all the music you want, a ll over your house, on all the audio equipment you already own— your home theater receiver, stereo system, powered speakers, and more. Plus, you can control it all with your Android™ smartphone, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad™ using free Sonos Controller apps. Now music lovers can find and play any song on the Internet, your computer and more in any room of the house.
Just connect the ZP90 to any amplified audio device and the digital and analog outputs will deliver superior sound to any room. And with the ZP90’s expansive wireless range, no room is out of reach. You can fill your home with ZP90s or mix and match ZonePlayers for the ultimate in multi-room music.
- Connects to all your favorite audio equipment: Connect the ZP90 to your home theater receiver, stereo system, powered speakers, and more— and enjoy the music. Digital and analog outputs deliver superior sound to every room.
- Instant access to endless music: Sonos liberates the music on the Internet, your computer and more, so you can wirelessly play it all over the home. Wherever there’s a ZP90 (or any other ZonePlayer), you can tune in to 100,000 Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts and stream millions of songs and stations from the most popular online music services. Plus, you can play your entire personal music library, like iTunes®, in any or every room. You can even connect to your favorite audio source, such as an Apple AirPort Express®, CD Player or TV and listen on all the ZonePlayers throughout your home.
- Control it all with your favorite mobile devices…and more: Wirelessly control all your music and rooms with your choice of Sonos Controllers. Got an Android smartphone, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad? Then, simply download one of the free Sonos Controller apps and take control with the mobile device you already have and love. Want a dedicated Controller that everyone in the home can use? Grab the touch screen Sonos Controller 200 and pick a room, find a song and touch play. Got a desktop or laptop? Then use the Sonos Controller for Mac or PC for added control. They all work together seamlessly so mix and match to your heart’s content.
- Best-in-class wireless technology for multi-room music: SonosNet™ 2.0, our wireless mesh network technology, provides superior wireless range and performance so the
music gets to all the right rooms—near or far—at exactly the right time. That means you can play the same song in every room, perfectly synchronized, or mix it up and play different songs in different rooms, simultaneously.
- Simple setup & expansion: Digital and analog outputs allow you to connect to your favorite audio equipment in minutes. No technical or wiring expertise required. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a router to get started. One ZonePlayer or ZoneBridge in your system must be connected to the router and all the rest will work wirelessly. Add more ZonePlayers in more rooms without adding wires.
- New features and music services with automatic updates: With free automatic software updates you’ll always have the newest features and music services to enjoy. Which means your system will keep getting better even after you buy.
|Sound quality||THD+N < 0.009%, 20-20kHz|
|Audio connections||RCA-type analog line-in (auto-detecting) and includes Apple AirPlay device support; analog and digital line-out (optical and coaxial)|
|Audio formats supported||Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.|
|Audio Line-In||Auto-detecting 3.5mm audio line-in connection|
|Audio Formats Supported||Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA, AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Previously purchased Apple “Fairplay” DRM-protected songs may be upgraded. See Apple for details. AAC Enhanced and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Apple “Fairplay”, AAC Enhanced and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple “Fairplay” DRM-protected songs may be upgraded. See Apple for details.|
|Music services supported*||Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Spotify®, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks, including iTunes. (Service availability varies by region.)|
|Internet radio supported*||Comes pre-loaded with more than 100,000 stations; supports streaming MP3, WMA|
|Operating systems (for stored files)||Windows® XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS|
|Wireless connectivity*||SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network|
|Network bridging||The 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet.|
|Power supply||AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions/Weight||2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)/1.5 lbs (0.69 kg)|
|Operating/Storage temp.||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)/ -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a ser vice provider.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.